前言:
亲爱的大朋友、小朋友:
你们好!中英文绘本故事专栏,由文声国际公众平台华裔语言表演艺术家、金牌主播,《呆家长与熊孩子》平台语言艺术总监苏玉蓉老师担任。苏老师不仅有着扎实的舞台表演和话筒前的丰富经验和实力,而且也有海外公立学校幼教经验,是一位资深的幼儿教师。两年来在都市头条、文声国际公众平台、文声世界华人艺术家公众平台、呆家长与熊孩子公众平台朗诵了百篇文学作品,皆受到听众的一致好评。尤其是《呆家长与熊孩子》公众平台开播以来,苏姐姐讲中英文故事得到儿童、成人的喜欢,所有作品在都市头条都是精选和红榜!
I'll Teach My Dog100 Words
作者:P.D. Eastman
编辑制作:娲儀

I'll Teach My Dog100 Words.
我要教我的狗狗 100 个单词。

The first six words I'll teach my pup are ...我要教我的小狗的前六个词是…
dig a hole!挖一个洞!And fill it up!然后再把洞填满!

I'll teach him ... walk我要教他...走路 and run, 和跑步,
and then... 然后...catch a ball!接球!
Now that makes ten.现在是十个单词了。
And Mr. Smith, who lives next door, will say, "That's great! Can you teach him more?"住在隔壁的史密斯先生会说:“太棒了!你能教他更多的吗?”

And then I'll teach him...然后我会教他... bark吠叫 and beg乞求 and wag your tail摇尾巴 and shake a leg...抖腿...
and wash your ears 洗你的耳朵 and wash your toes! 洗你的脚趾头!and scratch your head 抓耳挠腮and blow your nose!擤鼻涕!
Then Mr. Smith will tell Miss Brown, "This is the smartest dog in town!"然后史密斯先生会告诉布朗小姐,“这是镇上最聪明的狗!”

I won't stop there. No, not at all... I'll teach him big, I'll teach him small...and fat and thin and short and tall...
我不会就此止步,不,不会的……我会教他,大,小,胖,瘦,矮,高...

and dark... and light... and day...and night.
黑暗,光明,白天,黑夜。

And then Miss Brown will call Miss May. "Come over right away," she'll say."This dog is learning chase the cat and climb the tree and things like that!"然后布朗小姐会打电话给梅小姐, “马上过来,“ 她会说。“这只狗正在学习追猫爬树之类的!”
Then we will give them more to see... eat your food and follow me.
Wow! We're up to forty -three.然后我们会给他们看更多的...吃你的食物,跟我来。哇!我们有四十三词了。

I'll teach him RED and BLUE and GREEN我会教他,红色,蓝绿,绿色,
"The smartest dog we've ever seen!"“这是我们见过的最聪明的狗!” 人们议论着。
I'll teach him ORANGE PURPLE PINK我要教他,橙色,紫色,粉红色,
That makes forty -nine, I think.现在有四十九个单词了我想。
And then Miss May will call Mayor Meer. She'll call, "Please hurry over here!''
然后梅小姐会打电话给梅尔镇长,她会说:“请快点过来!”

And then for Mr. Meer, the Mayor, I'll teach my dog...Now paint the chair!然后面对镇长梅尔先生,我会教我的狗…现在喷漆椅子!
Paint the road from here to there.粉刷马路从这里到那里。Paint Uncle Abner's underwear...给艾伯纳叔叔的内衣着色…
But have a care! Don't paint the Mayor!但要小心!不要喷到镇长!

Then Mr. Meer, the Mayor, will say, "I'll make today a holiday!"
然后镇长梅尔先生会说:“今天我要给大家放假!”
And everyone will come to see my amazing dog and me.
每个人都会来看我和我的神奇狗狗。
We'll show them skate and kick the stone!我们将向他们展示滑冰和踢石头!
Jump the fishbowl! Bring the bone! Chew the boot, and hold the phone!跳鱼缸!带上骨头!咀嚼靴子,握住电话!

Cut the grass!除草! Shine my shoe!擦亮我的皮鞋! Comb your hair!梳理你的头发!
And clean the zoo!清理动物园! Now brush the bear!现在刷熊! That's eighty-two.已学了八十二单词。
But that's not all my dog will do.但是,我的狗狗会做的还不仅这些。

He'll tickle the pig, 他会给猪挠痒痒,and kiss the goose! 还会亲吻鹅!He'll feed the mouse, 他会喂老鼠,and mop the moose!为驼鹿擦洗!

He'll toot a bugle... 他会吹号角beat a drum. 打鼓。He'll stand on Uncle Abner's thumb.他会站在阿伯纳叔叔的拇指上。
And then I'll teach him sing with the birds.然后,我会教他和小鸟一起唱歌。
Now,THERE! that makes 100 words.现在,这里100个单词了。
My dog will learn those hundred words--and how my friends will cheer!我的狗狗将学会一百个单词, 以及我的朋友们将如何欢呼!
I'll teach my dog those hundred words...我要教我的狗那一百个单词...

...I think I'll start next year.
我想我会在明年开始。

主播、中文翻译介绍
