前言:
亲爱的大朋友、小朋友:
你们好!中英文绘本故事专栏,由文声国际公众平台华裔语言表演艺术家、金牌主播,《呆家长与熊孩子》平台语言艺术总监苏玉蓉老师担任。苏老师不仅有着扎实的舞台表演和话筒前的丰富经验和实力,而且也有海外公立学校幼教经验,是一位资深的幼儿教师。两年来在都市头条、文声国际公众平台、文声世界华人艺术家公众平台、呆家长与熊孩子公众平台朗诵了百篇文学作品,皆受到听众的一致好评。尤其是《呆家长与熊孩子》公众平台开播以来,苏姐姐讲中英文故事得到儿童、成人的喜欢,所有作品在都市头条都是精选和红榜!
作者:P.D. Eastman
编辑制作:娲儀

A mother bird sat on her egg.
一只鸟妈妈坐在鸟巢里孵蛋。

The egg jumped. "Oh oh!" said the mother bird. "My baby will be here! He will want to eat."
蛋跳了起来。“哦哦!”。“我的宝宝将要出来了!他需要吃的。”

"I must get something for baby bird to eat!" she said. :I will be back!"
So away she went.
“我得给小鸟弄点吃的东西去!”她说。:我会回来的!”于是她飞走了。

The egg jumped. It jumped, and jumped, and jumped! Out came the baby bird!
蛋跳了起来。它跳啊跳啊跳啊!小鸟出来了!

"Where is my mother?" he said. He looked for her.
“我妈妈呢?”他说。他找妈妈。

He looked up. He did not see her. He looked down. He did not see her.
他抬起头来。他没有看到妈妈。他往下看。他没有看到妈妈。

"I will go and look for her," he said. So away he went.
“我会去找她,”他说。于是他去找妈妈了。

Down, out of the tree he went. Down, down, down! It was a long way down.
下来,他从树上走了下来。下来,下来,下来!对他来说这是一段很长的路要走。

The baby bird could not fly. he could not fly, but he could walk. "Now I will go and find my mother," he said.
小鸟不能飞。他不会飞,但他会走路。“现在我要去找我妈妈了,”他说。

He did not know what his mother looked like. He went right by her. He did not see her.
他不知道他妈妈长什么样。他从她身边走过。他没有看到她。

He came to a Kitten. "Are you my mother?" he said to the kitten.
The kitten just looked and looked. It did not say a thing.
他来到一只小猫身边。“你是我妈妈吗?”他对小猫说。小猫只是看了又看。它什么也没说。

The kitten was not his mother, so he went on.
Then he came to a hen. "Are you my mother?" he said to the hen. "No," said the hen.
小猫不是他的妈妈,所以他继续走。
然后他来到一只母鸡身边。“你是我妈妈吗?”他对母鸡说。“不,”母鸡说。

The kitten was not his mother. The hen was not his mother. So the baby bird went on.
"I have to find my mother!" he said. "but where? Where is she? Where could she be?"
小猫不是他的妈妈。母鸡不是他的妈妈。于是小鸟继续前进。
“我要找到我妈妈!”他说。“但是在哪里?她在哪里?她会在哪儿?”

Then he came to a dog. "Are you my mother?" he said to the dog.
"I am not your mother. I am a dog," said the dog.
然后他来到了一条狗身边。“你是我妈妈吗?”他对狗说。
“我不是你妈妈。我是一条狗,”狗说。

The kitten was not his mother. The hen was not his mother. The dog was not his mother.
So the baby bird went on. Now he came to a cow.
小猫不是他的妈妈。母鸡不是他的妈妈。那条狗不是他的妈妈。
于是小鸟继续前行。现在他来到了一头牛身边。

"Are you my mother?" he said to the cow. "How could I be your mother?" said the cow. "I am a cow."
“你是我妈妈吗?”他对牛说。“我怎么可能是你妈妈?”牛说。“我是一头牛。”

The kitten and the hen were not his mother. The dog and the cow were not his mother. Did he have a mother?
小猫和母鸡不是他的妈妈。狗和牛不是他的妈妈。他有妈妈吗?

"I did have a mother," said the baby bird. "I know I did. I have to find her. I will. I WILL!"
“我确实有妈妈,”小鸟说。“我知道我有妈妈。我必须找到她。我会的。我会找到妈妈的!”

Now the baby bird did not walk. He ran! Then he saw a car. Could that old thing be his mother? No, it could not.
The baby bird did not stop. He ran on and on.
现在小鸟不走路了。他跑起来了!然后他看到了一辆车。那个大家伙会是他妈妈?不,它不可能是。
小鸟没有停下来。他不停地跑。

Now he looked way, way down. He saw a boat. "There she is!" said the baby bird.
He called to the boat, but the boat did not stop. The boat went on.
现在他向下看。他看到了一艘船。“她在那里!”小鸟说。
他叫了船,但船并没有停下。船继续前行。

He looked way, way up. He saw a big plane. "Here I am, Mother," he called out.
But the plane did not stop, the plane went on.
他朝上看,他看到了一架大飞机。“我在这儿,妈妈,”他喊道。
但飞机并没有停下,而是继续前行。

Just then, the baby bird saw a big thing. This must be his mother! "There she is !" he said. "There is my mother!"
就在这时,小鸟看到了一个大东西。这一定是他的妈妈!“她在这里 !”他说。“我妈妈在这儿!”

He ran right up to it. "Mother, Mother! Here I am, Mother!" he said to the big thing.
他直接跑过去。“妈妈,妈妈!我来了,妈妈!”他对着大东西说。

But the big thing just said, "Snort."
"Oh you are not my mother," said the baby bird. "You are a Snort. I have to get out of here!"
但是这大家伙只是说,“哼”。
“哦,你不是我妈妈,”小鸟说。“你是个轰轰作响的挖土机,我必须离开这里!”

But the baby bird could not get away. The Snort went up.
It went way, way up. And up, up, up went the baby bird.
但是小鸟却逃不掉。挖土机上升了。
一直向上,一直向上。向上,向上,向上,小鸟被升上去了。

But now, where was the snort going? "Oh, oh, oh! What is this Snort going to me? Get me out of here!"
但是现在,挖土机要去哪里?“哦,哦,哦!这个大燥音要对我做什么?让我离开这里!”

Just then, the Snort came to a stop.
就在这时,挖土机停了下来。

"Where I am?" said the baby bird. "I want to go home! I want my mother!"
“我在哪里?”小鸟说。“我要回家!我要我妈妈!”

Then something happened. The Snort put that baby bird right back in the tree. The baby bird was home!
然后发生了一件事情。挖土机将小鸟放回树上。小鸟回家了!

Just then the mother bird came back to the tree. "Do you know who I am?" she said to her baby.
就在这时,鸟妈妈回到了树上。“你知道我是谁吗?” 她对她的孩子说。

"Yes, I know who you are," said the baby bird.
“You are not a kitten.”
“You are not a Hen. ”
“You are not a dog.”
“ You are not a cow.”
“You are not a boat, or a plane, or a Snort!"
" You are a bird.And you are my mother.
“是的,我知道你是谁,”小鸟说。
“你不是小猫”。
“你不是母鸡。”
”你不是一条狗。"
"你不是一头牛。"
"你不是船,你不是飞机,也不是轰轰作响的挖土机!”
“你是一只鸟,你是我妈妈。”

主播、中文翻译介绍
