


《The greatness of flowers 》
花 儿 的 伟 大
ShenJing 沈静/CHINA 中国
As soon as you come into the world .
你 一 来 到 人 世 间,
you begin to send out fragrance.
就 开 始 散 发 芬 芳,
You open your mind.
你 敞 开 了 胸 襟,
Be baptized by the storm,
接 受 着 暴 风 雨 的 洗 礼,
and accept the plunder of bees.
并且坦然地接受着蜜蜂的掠夺,
The world has seen your tendernes
世 人 目 睹 了 你 的 柔 美,
You make your body thin and thin.
你 让 自 己 的 身 体 一 薄 再薄,
You are afraid you will hurt others.
只 怕 弄 伤 了 别 人,
Until one day, you call the curtain.
直 到 有 一 天 你 谢 幕 了,
It’s just a solid heart.
只 留 下 一 颗 坚 硬 的 心 脏,
People look at you with admiration.
世 人 都 向 你 投 来 敬 佩 的 目 光。




作者筒介:沈静,湖北浠水人,小学数学、英语教师,对诗词歌赋热爱,同时也喜欢研究哲学、历史,诗作多次登上都市头条,并入选《当代诗人文选》、《2021民间优秀诗人诗选》,现任青年文学家理事,e芳草文学社副社长,系中国爱情诗刊在线诗人。

刊头题字:郭宝庆
编辑:诗韵楼观