前言:
亲爱的大朋友、小朋友:
你们好!中英文绘本故事专栏,我们特邀华裔艺术家苏玉蓉老师主讲。苏老师不仅有着扎实的舞台表演和话筒前的丰富经验和实力,而且也有海外公立学校幼教经验,是一位资深的幼儿教师。一年来在我台朗诵了近百篇文学作品、儿童作品,皆受好评。尤其是《呆家长与熊孩子》公众平台开播以来,苏姐姐讲故事专栏受到广泛好评。苏老师是国内难得的表演艺术家,更是我台优秀的金牌主播!
《学骑自行车 》
作者:Stan and Jan Berenstain
编辑制作:娲儀

Come here, Small Bear.
过来,小熊。
Here is something you will like.
这里有你喜欢的东西。
Look ,Ma.Look!
看,妈妈。看!
A brand-new bike.
一辆全新的自行车。

Thanks, Dad! Thanks!
谢谢,爸爸!谢谢!
For me, you say?
这是给我的,你说的对吗?
I am going to ride it right away!
那么我现在就要骑单车啦!
Not yet, not yet,
还不行,还不行,
not yet, my son...
不行,我的儿子。

First come the lessons, then the fun.
先来上课,然后再玩。
How to get on is lesson one.
这第一课是如何上车。

Lesson one?
第一课?
Is that lesson one?
这就是第一课?

Yes.
是的。
That is what you should not do.
这是你不能做的,
So let that be a lesson to you.
所以要给你上课。
Yes it was, Dad.
是的,爸爸。
Now I see.
现在我明白了,
That was a very good lesson for me.
这对我来说是很好的一课。

Dad! Where are you going?
爸爸!你去哪儿啊?
You showed me how.
你教我怎么骑车。
Why don't you let me ride it now?
可是,为什么你不让我骑呀?
Not yet. Not yet.
还不行,还不行。
Before you do
在你骑车之前,
I'll have to give you lesson two.
我要给你上第二课。

Just watch, Small Bear.
你只是看,小熊。
Just watch your Pop.
你好好的看你爸。
Lesson two is how to stop.
第二课是怎么样停车。

A very good lesson.
非常好的一课,
Thank you, pop.
谢谢爸爸。
May I ride it now that you showed me how?
我能骑车了吗?就像你教我的那样?
May I?
我能吗?
May I ride it now?
现在我能骑了吗?

Not yet. Not yet.
还不行,还不行。
You have more to learn.
你得学更多的,
I'll have to show you how to turn.
我还要教你怎么样转弯,
Just watch me...
你好好地看着我。

This is lesson number three.
这是第三课。

Wow! What a lesson!
哇!太棒了,这一课!
That number three!
这第三课!
That may be little too hard for me.
这对我有点儿难。

This is what you must never do.
这是你绝对不能做的,
Now let this be a lesson to you.
现在要给你上这一课。
It surely was, Dad!
这确实是这样,爸爸!
Now I see.
现在我明白了,
That was a very good lesson for me.
这对我是非常好的一课。

When I get you down may I ride it then?
当我把你弄好了,我就可以骑车了对吗?
May I? May I?
可以了吗?可以了吗?
Just say when.
告诉我什么时候。

Wait, my son
等一等,我的儿子。
You must learn some more.
你必须得多学一点儿,
I have yet to teach you lesson four.
我还没有教你第四课呢。
When you come to a puddle what will you do?
当你来到一个水坑,你会怎么做?
Will you go around or ride right through?
你是绕过去呢,还是直接骑过去?

It's not so good to ride right through.
直接骑过去不太好。
You are right, Dad.
你说得对,爸爸。
I can clearly see why that lesson was good for me.
我可以清楚地知道,这一课对我是非常重要。

When I get you out,
当我把您从水坑里弄出来,
may I ride it then?
我就可以骑车了,
Please, Dad...
对吗,爸爸?
Will you tell me when?
你告诉我,什么时候我可以骑车呀?
Of course. You may ride it.
当然啦,你可以骑车。
You can. You will.
你可以,你就要骑车了。

...After lesson five.
等学完了第五课,
How to go down hill.
怎么样下大坡?

Wow! What a lesson! That looks hard,
哇!多么好的一课啊!这看上去有点儿难,
going down hill through a chicken yard.
下一个大坡穿过养鸡场。

Dad, please tell me...will I ever get to ride it?
爸爸,请告诉我会让我骑车吗?
Or will I just keep running beside it?
还是就这样让我在旁边跟着跑?

Will I?
我能骑了吗?
Will I?
我能骑了吗?
Will I?
我能骑了吗?
When?
什么时候我能骑呀?
Pretty soon, Son.
快了快了,儿子,
But not just yet.
但现在还不行。
There is still one lesson you have to get,
还有一课,你必须得学,
Lesson six is the hardest yet.
这第六课是最难的。

To be a good rider,
要想成为一个优秀的骑手,
to really know how,
你得真正的明白,
you will have to learn about safety now.
现在你必须得了解有关安全。

To be safe, Small Bear,
为了安全,小熊,
When you ride a bike,
当你骑车的时候,
you can not just take any road you like.
你不能想走哪条路就走哪条路。
Before you take one you must know...
在你骑车之前,你必须得知道,

where that road is going to go.
这条路是去哪里的。

See?
看见没有?
This is what you should not do.
这是你不能做的,
Now let this be a lesson to you.
现在让你学学这一课。
It surely was, Dad.
的确是这样,爸爸。
Now I see.
现在我明白了,
That was another good lesson for me.
这又是一个很好的教训。

May I ride it now?
我能骑车了吗?
May I ride it now?
我能骑车了吗?
After one more lesson.
再上一节课,
It will be the last.
这将是最后一课。
There is one more thing.
还有一件事,
I can teach it fast.
我可以教快一点。

When I ride on a road,
当我骑在马路上,
I take great pride
我非常自豪,
in always riding on the right hand side.
我总是骑在右手边。
But, Dad!
但是,爸爸!
Are you riding on the right hand side?
你是骑在右手边吗?

I guess I know my hands, Small Bear.
我想我知道我的手,小熊。
My right is here.
我的右手在这边,
My left is there.
我的左手在那边。
Or am I wrong?
或者是我错了?
Now could that be?
现在可以了吗?
Left hand...? Right hand...?
左手?右手?
Let me see...
让我看看。

Left hand on the left hand side...
左手在左手边,
Right hand on the right hand side.
右手在右手边。

Thank you, pop!
谢谢,爸爸!
You showed me how.
你告诉我这么做。
But, please
但是求求你了,
please
求求你了,
PLEASE
求求你了,
may I ride it now?
我现在可以骑车了吗?

Look, Ma!
妈妈,看!
Now I can ride it !
我现在可以骑车了!
See!
看!
Dad had some very good lessons for me.
爸爸教了我好多好多。

主播介绍

苏玉蓉: 毕业于云南省艺术学院戏剧系。20年话剧舞台演出经验,以及话筒前的工作经验。擅长用声音语言塑造人物形象。曾在云南省广播电台播出数十部集广播剧和各种文学作品。部分在全国获奖。代表作有广播剧(李清照)中的李清照。广播剧(桑树坪)中的媒婆。电视剧(五朵金花和她的儿女们)中一人为多个角色配音。

获取更多精彩,请扫码关注!