前言:
亲爱的大朋友、小朋友:
你们好!中英文绘本故事专栏,我们特邀华裔艺术家苏玉蓉老师主讲。苏老师不仅有着扎实的舞台表演和话筒前的丰富经验和实力,而且也有海外公立学校幼教经验,是一位资深的幼儿教师。一年来在我台朗诵了近百篇文学作品、儿童作品,皆受好评。尤其是《呆家长与熊孩子》公众平台开播以来,苏姐姐讲故事专栏受到广泛好评。苏老师是国内难得的表演艺术家,更是我台优秀的金牌主播!
The Big Honey Hunt
作者:斯坦·博丹 简·博丹
编辑制作:娲儀

We ate our honey.
我们吃完了我们的蜂蜜,
We ate a lot.
我们吃了很多,
Now we have no honey in our honey pot.
现在我们的蜜罐里没有蜂蜜了。

Go get some honey.
去买点蜂蜜,
Go get some more.
去多买点蜂蜜,
Go get some honey from the honey store.
去蜂蜜店多买点蜂蜜。
We will go for honey.
我们去找蜂蜜,
Come on, small bear!
来吧,小熊!
We will go for honey and I know where.
我们去找蜂蜜,我知道去哪里。

The store...
商店,
She said to get it there!
她说到商店去!
Not at the store.
不是在商店里,
Oh, no, Small Bear.
噢,不,小熊。
If a bear is smart,
如果一只熊很聪明,
If a bear Know how,
如果一只熊他知道怎么做,
He goes on a honey hunt,
他会去搜寻蜂蜜。
Watch me now!
现在看我的!

How do you hunt it?
你怎么搜寻蜂蜜?
How, Dad, How?
怎么搜啊?爸爸,怎么?
If a bear knows how,
如果一只熊他知道怎么做,
If a bear is smart,
如果他很聪明,
He looks for a bee right at the start.
他会开始寻找蜂蜜。
Bears hide their honey in trees that are hollow.
蜜蜂把蜂蜜藏在空心的树洞里,
so, we will find a bee to follow.
所以我们只要找到一只蜜蜂,跟着他就会找到蜂蜜。

Is that a bee?
那是蜜蜂吗?
He went ,"Buzz! Buzz!"
他飞去了,嗡嗡嗡的。
He looks like a bee.
他看起来像一只蜜蜂,
Why, yes!
为什么?哦,是!
He does.
他就是。

We will follow that bee...
我们将跟着那只蜜蜂,
We will follow that bee...
我们将跟着那只蜜蜂,
We will follow that bee to his honey tree.
我们要跟着那只蜜蜂到他的蜜蜂树。

That tree!
那棵树!
Is that a honey tree?
那是蜂蜜树吗?
It looks like one.
它看起来像一颗蜂蜜树,
So I know it's one.
所以我知道它就是。
Sit down, Small Bear,
坐下,小熊。
And watch the fun.
你看很好玩的,
Small Bear, you watch.
小熊,你看,
Your smart old Dad
你聪明的老爸,
Take out more honey than you ever had.
拿出来很多蜂蜜,是你从来没见过的。

Are you getting honey?
你得到蜂蜜了吗?
Are you getting a lot?
你得到很多吗?
Will we take home honey in our honey pot?
我们会把蜂蜜带回家吗?

That is not a honey bee!
那不是蜂蜜!
That was not a honey tree.
那不是蜂蜜树。
The bee!
蜜蜂!
The bee!
蜜蜂!
There goes the bee!
蜜蜂在那儿!

On with the honey hunt!
继续寻找蜂蜜!
Follow your pop.
跟着你爸爸。
Your pop will find honey at the very next stop.
你爸爸很快就要找到蜂蜜了。

We will follow, and follow...
我们快跟上,跟上。
And follow along!
跟上,往前!
I will find a new tree and I won't be wrong.
我将发现一颗新的树,我不会错的。

Is that a honey tree?
那是蜂蜜树吗?
How do you know?
你怎么会知道?
Well, it looks just so.
它看上去像,
And it feels just so.
感觉也像。
Looks so. Feels so.
看上去像,感觉也像,
So it's SO!
所以它就是!
Now watch, Small Bear.
现在小熊你看着,
I am about to take that good old honey out.
我要把好的老蜂蜜拿出来。

How are you doing?
你怎么样?
Are you getting a lot?
你得到很多吗?
Are you getting much honey?
你得到很多蜂蜜吗?
Or are you not?
还是没有?

Wrong kind of tree!
错了,不是这种树!
Wrong kind of tree!
不是这种树!
Look, Dad!
看,爸爸!
There goes your friend the bee!
你的朋友小蜜蜂飞到那边去啦!

On with the hunt!
继续寻找!
I will not rest.
我不会罢休的,
I will follow that bee to his honey nest!
我要跟着那只小蜜蜂到他的蜂窝去!
When a bear is smart,
当一只熊聪明时,
When a bear is clever,
当一只熊机灵时,
He never gives up.
他从不放弃,
And I won't, ever!
我不放弃,永远不放弃!

Dad!
爸爸!
Is that a bee tree there?
那是一棵蜂蜜树吗?

I know it is.
我知道是的,
Why, yes, Small Bear.
是的,小熊。
It can't be wrong like the last tree was.
这回不会错了,
Only a bee tree goes, "Buzz! Buzz!"
只有蜜蜂树才会有嗡嗡嗡的声音。

Are you getting honey?
你得到蜂蜜了吗?
Are you doing well?
你怎么样?
Or is something wrong?
还是有什么差错吗?
I smell a smell.
我闻到一股味道。

Wrong kind of tree!
哦,这树不对,
Wrong kind of tree!
不是这个树!
The bee!
小蜜蜂!
The bee!
蜜蜂!
I see the bee!
我看到蜜蜂啦!

If you want to get honey, there is just one way.
如果你想得到蜂蜜,只有一种办法,
You must follow your bee if it takes all day.
你必须跟着你的蜜蜂,甚至需要一整天。
If a bear is smart, if a bear is bright,
如果一只熊他聪明,他明智,
A bear keeps going if it takes all night.
如果需要一整夜,那熊也会继续前进。

He went in there!
他去那儿啦!
Your friend the bee!
你的蜜蜂朋友,
He went in there!
他去那儿啦!
Is this our tree?
这是我们要的那种树吗?

Now let me think.
现在让我想想,
Now let me see...
让我看看,
This looks just like a honey tree.
这看上去像一棵蜂蜜树,
And...It feels just like a honey tree.
它感觉也像一棵蜂蜜树。

And ... It goes, "Buzz! Buzz! "
你听这声音嗡嗡嗡的,
Like a honey tree.
它就像一颗蜂蜜树。

And...It tastes just like a honey tree!
它的味道也像一棵蜂蜜树,
And so you see this tree must be -- Must, must, must be a honey tree!
所以你看这肯定是,肯定,肯定,它一定是蜂蜜树!

I never saw more honey! Never!
我从来没见过这么多的蜂蜜,从未见过!
Now don't you think your Dad is clever?
现在你是不是认为你爸爸很聪明?
I think you are very clever, Dad.
我觉得你非常聪明,爸爸。
But your friends the bees are very mad!
但是你的朋友蜜蜂特别生气!

But Dad! Your left the honey there!
但是爸爸,你把蜂蜜留在那里啦!
It was not the kind I want, Small Bear.
哦,那些不是我要的那种,小熊。

I will get you honey. I said I would.
我会得到蜂蜜的,我说过我会的。
But that bee's honey was not too good.
但是那个蜂蜜不是太好。

Where are you going to find the honey?
你到哪儿去找蜂蜜呀?
Here in the water?
这是水里边儿,
Now that seems funny.
现在看起来很滑稽。

No, we won't find honey in here, Small Bear.
不,我们不能在这里找到蜂蜜,小熊,
But soon, very soon I will show you where.
但是快了,很快我会告诉你在哪里能找到蜂蜜。
When the bees have gone, we will get along, too.
等蜜蜂走了之后我们再走,
Your Dad is smart, and he knows what to do.
你爸是聪明的,而且他知道该怎么做。

But how will you do it, Dad?
但是你怎么做呢,爸爸?
How , Dad? How?
怎么做,爸爸?怎么做?

The best sort of honey never comes from bees.
最好的蜂蜜永远不会直接来自蜂窝,
It comes from a store.
他是来自商店,
I would like some, please.
请给我来点蜂蜜,谢谢。


主播、中文翻译介绍


苏玉蓉: 毕业于云南省艺术学院戏剧系。20年话剧舞台演出经验,以及话筒前的工作经验。擅长用声音语言塑造人物形象。曾在云南省广播电台播出数十部集广播剧和各种文学作品。部分在全国获奖。代表作有广播剧(李清照)中的李清照。广播剧(桑树坪)中的媒婆。电视剧(五朵金花和她的儿女们)中一人为多个角色配音。

更多精彩,请扫码关注!