mine heart. I miss you so much
《Dream Pursuer》
追 梦 人
沈静 /CHINA
Youth is a beautiful paper boat.
青春是一只美丽的纸船,
As a child, we watch it go far in the water.
小时候我们目送它在水中走远,
And then it disappeard.
尔后不知去向,
It seems to help us realize our childhood dream.
仿佛它去帮我们实现儿时的梦想去了。
As adults, we boarded the cruise ship to realize our dreams.
成年后我们登上了前往实现梦想的游轮,
I don't know if it will be the next Titanic.
不知它是否会成为下一个泰坦尼克号,
Will there be a sentimental or sad story.
是否会有缠绵悱恻或悲痛的故事发生,
Our dreams are wobbling with the boat.
我们的梦想也在随船摇摇晃晃。
We have a strong power in middle age.
中年时我们拥有了超强的力量,
We got rid of the heavy liner.
我们摆脱了笨重的游轮,
Set sail on your own.
自己扬帆起航,
It's easy to get to the paradise of dearms.
居然轻松地到达了梦的天堂。

《Don 't ask me 》
不 要 问 我
沈静/CHINA
Don 't ask me why I write poetry.
不要问我为什么写诗,
Because I have a great poet in my heart.
因为我心中住着一位大诗人。
Don 't ask me why I sing so much.
不要问我为什么唱歌,
Because I was born to be a singer.
因为我天生就是一位歌者。
Don 't ask me why I like shooting.
不要问我为什么摄影,
Because I have a pair of eyes that can find beauty.
因为我有一双能发现美的眼睛,
Don 't ask me why I love reading.
不要问我为什么看书,
Because there is only one word difference between words and civilization.
因为文字与文明只差一个字。
Don 't ask me why I like to laugh.
不要问我为什么爱笑,
Because I can feel indebted as if it were received in person.
因为我能做到感同身受。
Don 't ask me why I like to cry.
不要问我为什么爱哭,
Because I love everything in this world deeply.
因为我对这世上的万物爱得深沉。

《Home 》
Shen Jing
When I was young ,
小 时 候,
home is a house.
家 是 一 间 房 子。
When I grow up,
长 大 后,
home is a dream.
家 是 一 个 梦。
When I was young ,
小 时 候,
I often live at home.
我 常 常 住 在 家 里。
When I grow up,
长 大 后,
homeliness often jumps
into my heart .
家 常 常 跳 进 我 心 里。

《The greatness of flowers 》
花 儿 的 伟 大
ShenJing /CHINA
As soon as you come into the world ,
你 一 来 到 人 世 间,
you begin to send out fragrance.
就 开 始 散 发 芬 芳,
You open your mind.
你 敞 开 了 胸 襟,
Be baptized by the storm,
接 受 着 暴 风 雨 的 洗 礼,
and accept the plunder of bees.
并且坦然地接受着蜜蜂的掠夺,
The world has seen your tenderness.
世 人 目 睹 了 你 的 柔 美,
You make your body thin and thin.
你 让 自 己 的 身 体 一 薄 再薄,
You are afraid you will hurt others.
只 怕 弄 伤 了 别 人,
Until one day, you call the curtain.
直 到 有 一 天 你 谢 幕 了,
It’s just a solid heart.
只 留 下 一 颗 坚 硬 的 心 脏,
People look at you with admiration.
世 人 都 向 你 投 来 敬 佩 的 目 光。
